In the winter time each of us has to be worried about skin care. Lip balms protector the lips from drying, not only in the cold and harsh winters, but also during the dry and hot summers. They help out in curing dry and chapped lips. You can make use of the following top home made lip balm recipes and reduce on the cost of lip balms and chap sticks.
There are a large number of advantages of making a homemade lip balm. First and important benefit is that homemade lip balms do not have artificial colors, preservatives or sweeteners. Because of this, it is less possible to infuriate the sensitive skin of the lips. You can test and apply pure essential oils and make one of a kind product customized to your preferences and requirement.
Best Homemade lip palm
- Water is a great for your healthy lips; Drink plenty of water to evade dehydration. Some studies have exposed that teas, colas and coffee may, at least, mildly contribute to dehydration.
- Melt 2 teaspoons of beeswax, 2 ¼ tsp of jojoba oil and a small container and then stir. Take out it from heat and add 6 drops of grapefruit essential oil. Pour this combination into the pot and let it cool for about 15 minutes now it is ready.
- In a microwave oven heat 2 tsp of petroleum jelly and 1 tsp of beeswax about five minutes. After about three minutes, take out the bowl from the microwave oven and mix the ingredients well, so that the ingredients are equally heated. Put the bowl again in the microwave and let it heat for another 2 minutes and then take the bowl out of the microwave. Let the bowl cool for about 10 to 15 minutes and then add 1 tsp of honey and 1 tsp of vanilla extract to it and blend well. Then pour this lip balm in to the lip balm pot and it’s ready for apply.
- Melt the ½ tsp of beeswax; and then add a tsp of petrolatum jelly and then 3 drops of lemon drops. Put it into a pot and let it cool for about 15 minutes, now it’s ready to use.
- Mix 6 tsp of glycerin, 50 drops of Lip Balm flavoring and 10 Drops Liquid Food Coloring in a small cup with a pour spout, now its is ready to apply.
- In the top of a double boiler, heat 1 tsp of Shea butter and 1 tsp of beeswax until melted. Mix in 1 tsp of sweet almond oil. Remove from fire and mix in 20 drops of essential oil. Put it into a jar and let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes, now it’s prepared to use.
Natural lip palms for chapped lips
Women are probable to be highly worried with how they look. For them, one of the most helpful ways to attract the others is by means of an attractive smile. It’s true that there are women who are naturally born to have that killer smile while there are those who look for refuge and help by means of fake means, particularly through the use of lip makeup. This can take the shape of lip gloss, balm and even pencil. Just like the balms, gloss supplies moisture to the lips so as to avoid them from drying out. As a matter of reality, it has been applied by even our ancestors’ way back. There are many brands and types of balms that are there in the market, Natural Ice lip balm is one of them.
Before you purchase the lip balm, you clearly need to make out who sells natural ice lip balms. There are no a lot of places to look at so you should not get it very difficult. Generally, you will find it at any skin care and beauty shop, or at a drug store, or you can purchase it online which is suitable and even cheaper.
Before you buy your lip balm, check its ingredients. Normally, lip balms are made from camphor, vitamins, beeswax, menthol, scented oils, petroleum jelly and some other ingredients. The plan here is to get out whether your lip balm will supply long lasting effect or even treatment, and bring superior results.
Companies of Natural Ice lip balm have formed a hit out of its formula. It holds natural ingredients that are excellent enough for your skin. It makes with less petroleum jelly, which is fine as petroleum jelly has been pointed out by studies to give no good when it comes to lip care.
One better thing with this product is with the cost. It is very reasonably priced, making it feasible for use even by young people who have smaller amount of money to spend for these beauty things, but needs to use them particularly during extreme weather situation.
Its moisturizing ability is well known as it keeps the lips skin well hydrated to stop chapping and excessive peeling. What is more attractive is that it holds sun protection, which is helpful, particularly in very sunny weather conditions.
Lip balms may have diverse purpose: some cure, some beautify, some protect, and some combine one or several purpose. Expect paying more for multi purpose; so select the lip balm you require.
Most effective lips care ingredients
Your lips are the important part of your body that people notice about you at first. No doubt one cause for this is because they border your teeth and are a big piece of your smile. If you think that your lips just are not as good looking as they should be, there are several beauty tips that can help out. The best thing is you do not need expensive and painful injections to get better lips. A fact in Hollywood is failed lip injections. There are certain famous celebrities who are fair what could be called trout pout.
Normally people get fooled into purchasing what they think is the top lip wrinkle creams as of publicity. The reality is that the famous skin care companies spend a large amount of their budget on publicity. Think about what they say about their products. Do they truly care about you as a client if they are spending millions of dollars into pushing your buttons and getting you to purchase? This is why I suggested to everyone look for the excellent lip wrinkle creams in small companies, as they truly care about you. You do not find these small companies publicity in your local paper, on TV or in any magazine, as they simply put most of their resources on developing their products and pleasant their already happy client base. Umasala.com
Clinically ingredients that have been useful in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines are:
Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Tetrapeptide 7: Research has verified that these peptides rouse collagen making and growth of connective tissue. And it is effective as tretinoin but without any irritation.
Retinol: A vitamin A derived, which stimulates exfoliation and new cell making, stimulates collagen making and new blood vessel formation, less and wrinkled more lustrous.
Hyaluronic acid: It helps hydrate, moisturize and plump up skin, moving back the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Coenzyme Q10: You have maybe heard about Coenzyme Q10 and how useful it is. While I do not disprove those details, I do desire to inform you that there are more helpful ingredients obtainable, like Nano-Lipobelle H-EQ10, which is a nano-emulsion shape of Coenzyme Q10. It has been confirmed to penetrate multiple times deeper into your skin, which means it will supply you with more health benefits.
Crodamol CAP: is an element that is often ignored, but it plays its role in helping your skin become more flexible and beautiful. It is a light emollient that has been confirmed to calm and soften the human being skin. It does this without block your pores, as lots of other chemical ingredients do this and while making your skin more flexible.
7 Tips for care your lips?
The smooth and moist lips not only seem healthy but also help in enhancing your looks. Surely the lips are an essential part of your make up. The moist lips hold the color of lipstick best and also look gorgeous. The make up of the lips keeps varying with the mood of the occasion and time.
Lipstick is a very important makeup tool which gives instant color to your face. Lipstick can change your over all look. Lipstick is the much admired makeup product over world. Lipstick is the single makeup tool which is vital as women can not do without it. Lipstick, not only makes the lips gorgeous but it also moisturize lips. Some lipsticks have also sun protection ingredient in them.
Here are some tips in this regard:
- The lips skin lack oil glands hence they tend to get dry easily. You have to take care of your lips to keep its necessary moisture level.
- Weekly apply scrub on your lips. The one you use on your face will suit completely. Here is the excellent recipe for peel: mix 2 tsp of semolina with a half tsp of honey and massage lips softly with mixture. You can massage your lips with a soft tooth brush instead of semolina and honey. This process will help your lips to get free of keratinized cells.
- Every time use a sunscreen to your lips with a smallest amount of SPF 15.
- You must be careful about using long lasting lipsticks. Since they do not have moisturizers, these lipsticks dry and chapped your lips even more. And their formulas hold components and coloring agents which block the pores. It results in dehydrated and suffocated lip skin. So, use the long lasting lipsticks for only special occasions. Before you go to sleep, remove lipstick with alcohol-free tonic or herbal cleanser.
- If you have thinner lips avoid darker colored lipsticks. They will emphasize your thin lips even more so evade. In its place try more neutral colors.
- Always confirm to moisten your lips with lip care products each day. You can use a lip balm every time, mainly at night. Confirm you take a lip balm in your pocket or handbag whenever you go out. Lip balms can also work as a sun block for the lips. They are made from diverse ingredients include natural vitamins, oils, alum and salicylic acids.
- Apply a coat of natural balm on your lips before you applying lipsticks.